At Kingdom Minded Worldwide Ministries we believe that God created us to be in fellowship with God first and then with our fellow mankind. God’s vision is that all mankind is created equal and are united in one body, through one savior Jesus and empowered by one spirit. Find a group and jump in, if you want to build a ministry we can help you launch your calling according to God’s will and purposes.
Lets Connect and grow together! Just let us know what ministries you would like to become involved in by sending us an email to email@example.com
OUR MINISTRIES TO CONNECT THE BODY OF CHRIST INCLUDE:
- GOD BELONGS IN OUR CITY. We need volunteers to help us organize this annual event to show solidarity in our local community.
- SET FREE PRISON MINISTRIES. We believe God wants us to share His Word and love with those incarcerated in the local prisons.
- STANDING IN THE GAP PRAYER TEAM. Led by Pastor Obed Ford, join our prayer team to reach out and comfort those hurting and pray with them.
- S.O.U.L TASK FORCE. If you like street ministry, then join us on the sidewalks to share Jesus Christ with those the Holy Spirit leads our way.
- FAMILY MINISTRY. Married with children, looking to connect with other believing families for fellowship and in home bible studies, come on out.
- YOUTH AND TEENS. Help us educate and nurture young people on living for Jesus in todays world.
- MEN OF FAITH. We want to develop the “Total man” as God intended, to become spiritual leaders in their homes and communities.
- WOMEN OF WISDOM. Join with women pouring into other women with many strengths that cover a multitude of needs.
- SENIOR ADULTS. Connecting people of wisdom who are age 65 and older to offer fellowship and activities with like minded believers
- HEALTHY TEMPLE. Come share and learn about the benefits of living a healthy lifestyle. Lets keep each other accountable and healthy.
- PHASE! SINGLE ADULT MINISTRY. primary focus of this ministry is to be a source of support and fellowship for Christian singles (i.e. never married, divorced, and/or widowed).
- ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT. The objective of these classes is to empower a unified resourceful group of believers to help financially impact the kingdom of God.
- SMALL GROUP BIBLE STUDIES. We have numerous small groups meeting outside the church at coffee shops, in the home and other places to study the bible together while building friendships with fellow believers.
Plenty of places in our ministry to connect and grow with other Kingdom Minded individuals to enjoy fellowship, faith and family together.