At Kingdom Minded Worldwide Ministries we are so thankful for all those who continue to support our ministry through donations and giving. We need your generous giving to help us help others. Your financial contributions make it possible for KMW Ministries to reach and help the local community with:
- Provide free services to the local community to help those who are hurting and struggling.
- Promote God through free concerts and events at the BandShell like Keep Christ In Christmas 2015, Gospel PraiseFest 2015 and many more
- Partner with local nonprofits to help them promote their programs like Stewart Marchman’s Recovery Got Talent music
- Help feed and provide care to the poor, homeless and less fortunate in our area
- Share the gospel of Jesus Christ to the lost with the promise of restoration and eternal life found in Jesus Christ
We trust God for our finances and leave it to the Holy Spirit to stir the hearts of men to donate for kingdom building purposes and we ask you to give as the Spirit leads you. The bible tells us to support each other for the seek of ministry.
Exodus 36:5 and they said to Moses, “The people are bringing much more than enough for the construction work which the LORD commanded us to perform.”
Mark 12:42 A poor widow came and put in two small copper coins, which amount to a cent.
2 Corinthians 8:1-5 Now, brethren, we wish to make known to you the grace of God which has been given in the churches of Macedonia, that in a great ordeal of affliction their abundance of joy and their deep poverty overflowed in the wealth of their liberality. For I testify that according to their ability, and beyond their ability, they gave of their own accord,
Philippians 4:15-16 You yourselves also know, Philippians, that at the first preaching of the gospel, after I left Macedonia, no church shared with me in the matter of giving and receiving but you alone; for even in Thessalonica you sent a gift more than once for my needs.
May God bless you and keep your face always before Him. Thank you for helping us build the kingdom of God together!
In Christ’s Love,
Pastor Monzell Ford.